HDCP has grown in strength over recent years, establishing strong links and communication routes with the local authorities across the county. We believe we have a highly representative collective voice through our association which will continue to provide members with unparalleled support in these uncertain and ever changing times. More recently, we have re-established links with Hampshire Care Association, offering greater benefits, including –
- Access to Hampshire Care Association seminars
- Joint award events
- Plans to work together to overcome current challenges and achieve better conditions with Local Authorities and CCG’s
Our Mission Statement
It is the mission of HDCP to affect and maintain high professional standards in home care and Care Worker agencies throughout Hampshire by:
- Keeping its members up to date through our website, workshops, information days, seminars and newsletters
- Advising its members of any legislation enacted or matter relevant to the running of a service
- Providing a recognised, responsible body to represent the interests and views of members to Adult Services, Primary Care Trusts, other public bodies, media and the general public
- Facilitating the exchange of ideas between members for mutual support and assistance
- Providing information, services and resources to members that will further enhance knowledge and understanding of social care
The association is run by a dedicated Executive Committee, who bring with them a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Maria ParsleyHDCP Executive CommitteeDeputy Chair
I am a Director of Caring Hands, providing services in Fareham, Gosport and surrounding areas. I have worked in the care industry on and off throughout my working live, joining Caring Hands in 2008. I joined HDCP’s Executive Board in 2011 and am Vice Chair. My roles within HDCP include representing Providers in Fareham and Gosport and organizing their local network meeting meetings, attending HDCP/HCC Liaison meetings and working really hard towards a fair rate for care by Local Authorities.